Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday's Fab Five...

Even though my wedding has come and gone, I still cannot help myself to look at new themes, cakes, flowers etc. I decided that Friday can be a grouping of my favorite things I have discovered over the week. This week will be centered around...WEDDINGS!! But next week could be cupcakes :).
Yesterday as I was posting about flats, I came across the most adorable wedding sandals I have ever seen!! Sometimes I wish to convince my husband to marry me every year and my life could be planning a new wedding for us every year :). For some that may sound horrid!! But weddings just make me happy and why not enjoy a new dress or a new pair of shoes!



These seem just perfect for a beach or summer wedding! Not to mention a shoe to change into for when you are tired of dancing in your heels. These shoes are by Kate Spade and can be purchased here http://www.katespade.com/designer-shoes/womens-flats/kate-spade-fella-1/S143811I,default,pd.html?dwvar_S143811I_color=101&start=20&cgid=shoes



http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/87803/detailview.aspx?type=3&id=87803&STOPREDIRECTING=TRUE&wedding%20details=Cake&pageindex=1

What a great way to show off your cake than by putting it on a bark/tree cake stand!! This is perfect for an outdoor wedding! Or to give an indoor wedding a more earthy feel. It really makes the cake pop and becomes and even more eye pleasing focal point.



http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/228559/regional-wedding-favors#/224312

Trying to pick your wedding favors is a very difficult thing! You also do not want to spend money on something that will just collect dust, get thrown out, or go to waste. Now don't these favors look delicious?! And if you are stuck with leftovers ;) it is no big deal. This is a great idea to link in the location of your wedding. These are caramel apples from New York. For more great ideas (such as maple sugar candies from Vermont and lobster lollipops from Maine) click the link.



http://www.brides.com/wedding-ideas/wedding-meals-drinks/gallery/food-and-drinks/editors-pick/detail/2000000001159623?docPos=21&food-type=drinks-and-cocktails

A lemonade stand is the perfect way to welcome guests to your wedding! And not to mention a delicious beverage to enjoy. It gives everyone a wonderful memory of childhood and who doesn't like lemonade?



http://www.bhldn.com/the-shop_decor_decorating/glittered-notion-banner-just-married
http://www.bhldn.com/the-shop_decor_decorating/glittered-notion-banner-love

OMGlitter! These are just the cutest decorations! Perfect for the reception, an after party, hanging on your car or a welcome home to your new married life together :). I am absolutely in love with these and desperately trying to think of a reason for purchasing for myself! Any ideas are welcome :).

On another note, TODAY IS FRIDAY! Go enjoy yourself!
<3Love and I Do xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Kerry i would just like to say that i love your blog. You will definitely be planing my wedding :) that wont be for a long time though haha so dont start planning yet lol

    -Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete